Credit Score Consulting FAQs
You can get a consultation with us today!
Some people with poor credit consider seeking ways to improve their credit score by hiring a third-party credit repair company. While it may seem like a good idea to Pay someone to fix your credit reports, there is nothing a credit repair company can do for you that you can’t do yourself for free.
According to AnnualCreditReport.com, the three major credit companies are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
It depends on the credit scoring model but a good FICO® credit score is around 670 to 739.
- You use it to pay for things you can’t afford
- You use credit for emergencies and you don’t have an emergency fund
- You have a card from every store where you shop
- You’re playing the balance transfer shell game
- You look you to refinance anything you find